Soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Chandler

Soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Chandler
I LOVE YOU!

June 6, 2009


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Things that happened in February!

OMG! Where did February go! It flew by way too fast. I am not so sure what kind of list I can come up with here... I will give it a try.


  • Miss Bella is doing wonderful.. she is really a very easy dog!

  • We completely changed our wedding plans! LOL. We decided that having the "pretty ceremony" that I wanted and the picnic bbq reception was an impossible combination. We opted for an intimate ceremony of 30 family and a couple close friends on June 6th, with an all out day of fun picnicking on August 15th with anyone and everyone would be the perfect mix. I couldn't be more relieved! The ceremony/small dinner reception will be held at the Green Lantern in Fairport in the most amazing vintage Victorian room. It just stopped us in our tracks. Just perfect! The picnic will be in Warsaw at the legion banquet hall. We are finally not stressed and very excited.

  • Maggie was nominated as a school safety monitor, and is very proud of her position.

  • Wrestling has finished and Chris is considering track.

  • Kevin's proposed plan for a new kitchen at the firehouse was approved and construction will start this month.

  • Kevin got a new Dakota extended cab truck. Fire engine red of course!

  • I got a new Sonata.. and LOVE IT!

  • We had another date night this month with Jason and Stacy at Famous Dave's my favorite place!

You know.. I know we were much busier.. but February went by so darn fast and honestly seemed like a stressful month.. lol.. so I cant think of anything else!



March should be a busy month.. both Kevin and I celebrate birthdays this month.. mine the 7th, Kevin's the 28th.We are headed to the Seneca Casino for an overnight to celebrate our youth with Jason and Stacy. Hopefully I will be better about updating my blog this coming month!



No comments:

My Music...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones