My name is Kelly Elizabeth Chandler.
Home is a cozy Cape Cod in North Chili with my husband Kevin, and my children Chris, and Maggie.
I have worked at the University of Rochester for about 11 years, and I am currently in the Administration department for OBGYN as the assistant to the program administrator. I love my job.
Kevin is the Fire Marshal for the University of Rochester campus, as well as the Battalion Chief of Chili's Co.2.
Chris likes wrestling and ANYTHING to do with Star Wars!
Maggie has been in dance since she was 3 years old, and loves anything girlie!
We seem to be a family that LOVES animals, if cows roamed – we would have one! We love to go camping and visiting with family and friends.
Life is good!
2 comments:
Did he have his b-day party at the firehouse? How cool!!
We used the hall to house and feed about 10 12/13 year old boys while they played Wii.. it's funny even "big" boys still like fire trucks!
Post a Comment