- Chris turned 13!
- We had a blast at Kevin's brothers doing a night of fondue, playing Outburst and Wii!
- Maggie sprained her wrist at a roller skating party for school!
- Kevin got some time in plowing.
- Chris got his first pin of the season at his meet on the 21st!
- Maggie and I picked out our dresses for the wedding!
- We celebrated Stephanie Steimer's birthday with her and Joey over my homemade Alfredo and grilled chicken, with an amazing fruit torte courtesy of Danny Wegman!
- Kevin had his first solo day of pediatrician appointments, and radiology visits - Chris jammed and sprained his thumb at wrestling last week. No breaks.. all is well.
- My car decided to bust a spring, and sits in the driveway.. cause I hate it.. I will never have any luck with CARS ever.
- Kevin and I picked out our wedding bands!
- We had our "date night" with the Mulcahy's. We opted for a night in, rented movies and had Chinese take out and made icecream sundaes. IT WAS THE BEST! I even wore my pj's!! THOSE are the best get togethers with friends.. I don't care what ANYONE says!
- Aside from Kevin "dying" of a "mock" hernia, and Kelly a nasty migraine, two sprained body parts.. we have all remained healthy! Shhhh the month is not OVER yet..
- And... if all goes well this weekend we will be in Warsaw with the kids to be spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa Chandler - and hopefully a visit from Jeff, Tammy and Mason.
- Kevin.. is still alive... and tolerating us with patience and unconditional love.. LOLOL!
What will February bring?
Wordless Wednesday
13 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment