Soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Chandler

Soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Chandler
I LOVE YOU!

June 6, 2009


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Here goes...

I have never "BLOGGED" before; Heather's pages make me interested in giving it a try! We are all finally settled in our new home with Kevin and life has really fallen into place. Maggie is busy with girl scouts and dance - she is taking tap, ballet and jazz this year. Chris is on the junior high modified wrestling team at Churchville Chili, and nose deep in anything that has to do with Star Wars. Kevin has been elected to another year as Battalion Chief of Co. 2. The kids and I are having fun getting involved and helping out when we can. All of you should know by know I am engaged! We are all excited.. Chris and Maggie are ready to assume their roles as Best Man and Maid of Honor! We all had a very nice Christmas, very busy. Life is GOOD!

No comments:

My Music...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones