Soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Chandler

Soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Chandler
I LOVE YOU!

June 6, 2009


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I stole this from Heather's blog, I thought it was cute...

The ABC's of me..
A. Attached or single? Happily attached
B. Best friend? I think I am happy to say I have a few
C. Cake or pie? Apple pie, preferably my sister's
D. Day of choice? Sunday
E. Essential item? My camera
F. Favorite color? Blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears
H. Home town? Henrietta, NY
I. Favorite indulgence? Desserts.. chocolate.. mmmmm
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? Yes.. two one amazing boy, one beautiful girl
L. Life isn’t complete without? Kevin and the kids
M. Marriage date? Soon to be September 26, 2009
N. Number of brothers and sisters? One of each
O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P. Phobias? Spiders
Q. Quotes? "Everything happens for a reason" I have a few for specific people..
like Kevin.. I like you big (before I said I love you) and Christopher "I love you more than a stop sign" (when he was little he would name all the things he loved me more than.. and stop sign struck our funny bone) and for Mag "How'd you get your leg up there?" (only us clumsy girls understand that.. it's a mom daughter thing).
R. Reasons to smile? Kevin, Christopher and Maggie
S. Season of choice? Fall
T. Tattoos? 3
U. Unknown fact about me? If I told you, it wouldn't be unknown now would it... (Ok.. I love Cinderella)
V. Vegetable? ALL OF THE ABOVE.. yummy
W. Worst habit? My insecurities and second guessing myself
X. Xray or ultrasound? Well x-ray reminds me of pain and an ultrasound reminds me of babies.. so ULTRASOUND babies are much more fun than broken bones!
Y. Your favorite food? BBQ and lasagna
Z. Zodiac sign? Pisces

No comments:

My Music...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones